While most of this is common sense to our audience we want to be clear in case anyone has questions . . .
First things first: Neither I, Ryan D. Luelf, nor Caroline Luelf are doctors or have any medical accreditations. We are simply two people living life realizing that we could no longer keep up with the one-on-one questions and inquiries. The original website was to be an addition to Caroline’s original blog about my adventures with cancer and has now evolved to much more. With that, please note that any stories, any treatments that I have done or anything we talk and write about are not to be taken as medical advice. Our goal is not to tell you what you should or should not do. We are your cheerleaders no matter what direction you decide to go. For the technical jargon: The information in this website and our social media channels is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions.
Second, in 2009 the FTC required bloggers to provide disclosures whenever there could be hidden interests or unspoken biases related to recommendations. From our years of using products, treatments and supplements the ones we still use, the ones we still feel good about we will share with you. We learned in the last few years that we were constantly sharing the products we use and believe in with those who inquired and were basically advertising for others for free. It’s silly in this time and age to not be an affiliate as an affiliate link changes nothing for the buyer, but gives us small monetary gains to pay for this site, the newsletter, my own continued healing products and more. So in case you missed it, most of the links we provide throughout this website and social media will likely be an affiliate link which means we feel good about that company and that product.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oklahoma and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.